Three-Dimensional and Crisp in Contrast
Stemi 305 is your compact Greenough stereo microscope with 5:1 zoom for biological education, labs and industrial production environments. Observe your samples as they are: three-dimensional and crisp in contrast – no preparation required. Profit from this easy-to-use microscope, where everything is integrated: long-living LED illumination for reflected and transmitted light and documentation, too. Choose between the conventional phototube to have access to all ZEISS microscope cameras or the integrated 1.2 Megapixel Wifi camera to connect several microscopes and share your images via WLAN.
- Stemi 305 integrates everything you need – various illumination and documentation.
- This compact Greenough stereo microscope comes without additional boxes and cables – just plug it in and switch it on, that’s the installation done
- Stemi 305 can easily be operated, also by untrained users. All you have to do is illuminate your object, focus and start snapping images.
Integrated Illumination. Crisp for Any Application
- Easily select and mix the integrated LED illuminations: near vertical and oblique reflected light, so as transmitted light.
- White LEDs generate bright light of daylight color, so each image appears crisp and clear.
- You profit from long lifetimes and low energy consumption. LEDs stay cool and they are noiseless and maintenance-free.
Easily select and combine the various illumination contrasts
Reflected light illumination
- Integrated near vertical illumination
- LED spot, zoomable and height adjustable, for oblique and grazing light illumination with strong shadow
- Double arm gooseneck, self-carrying, for variable oblique light illumination with distinct shadow effect
- LED segmentable ring light for shadow free ring illumination and oblique light segment illumination: half circle, quarter circle, two-spot
Transmitted light illumination
- Flat transmitted light base for brightfield and darkfield illumination
- Tiltable mirror base for brightfield, darkfield and oblique light illumination
Choose between two options for documentation. Decide for the conventional phototube and get access to all ZEISS Axiocam microscope cameras or choose the integrated camera and Wi-Fi router. With the iPad imaging app Labscope you create your own virtual classroom and share your images.
Documentation is important for lab work, essential for industrial inspection. In the classroom your ability to acquire and share images is a key resource for vivid, exciting science courses. Stemi 305 comes with two options for documentation:
Choose Stemi 305 trino with a phototube for access to any ZEISS Axiocam microscope camera and free ZEN lite imaging software. The fixed 50/50 division is optimal for life demonstrations: your students or customers can follow your microscopic work life on the monitor.
Or opt for Stemi 305 cam ‐ a 1.2 Megapixel Wi‐Fi camera and WLAN router are already integrated into the microscope body. You will enjoy its ability to stream live images from several microscopes to multiple iPads. In “Access point” mode each Stemi 305 cam creates its own WLAN: up to six iPads can connect directly to the integrated camera and display its live image using the iPad imaging app Labscope. To create a high quality digital classroom, enable “Add to existing WLAN” mode and connect several Stemi 305 cams to the same digital network.
The iPad imaging app Labscope displays the live images of all Stemi 305 microscopes in your network to each connected iPad. With one touch you can look at each student’s results. It’s easy to snap an image, add annotations and measurements, and save it – or export it directly to your server.